The Audio Powering Switch is responsible for routing, controlling and processing the audio and supplies power to the multimedia devices.
It includes an intelligent adaptive acoustic feedback suppressor, echo cancellation and two 5‑band parametric equalizers for optimal speech intelligibility. Next to that it has two audio inputs for inserting external analogue audio signals into the system and mix‑minus is provided for connecting the DICENTIS Conference System to (video) conferencing equipment.
The two audio outputs are used for mix‑minus and to connect an external sound reinforcement system. The built‑in Ethernet switch connects all devices in the system together in a network and supports loop‑through connection, which makes it possible to connect the DICENTIS discussion device to another DICENTIS discussion device; even the last DICENTIS discussion device in the loop can be connected to an (audio) powering switch to create cable redundancy. The audio powering switch has no user controls and can be fully controlled remotely.
Bosch DCNM-APS2 Audio Powering Switch with DICENTIS Multimedia
Controls and Indicators
• Mains switch on the rear to power on the audio powering switch.
• Ground-lift switch.
• Led on the front to show: green (power on), amber (standby), blinking (no connection to the system).
• Led on the rear to show: green (power availability on each powered socket), red (overload per powered socket).
• Ethernet led's yellow and amber for each socket.
• Independent powered sockets; a short circuit on one socket does no influence the other sockets.
• Supports hot plug and play.
• 2 three-pole XLR balanced audio line inputs with galvanic separation
• 4 RCA unbalanced audio line inputs
• 2 three-pole XLR balanced audio line outputs with galvanic separation
• 4 RCA unbalanced audio line outputs
• Mains power supply auto ranging input.
• 1 socket with Ethernet without power, compatible with RJ45.
• 3 sockets with Ethernet with high power supply (144 W), compatible with RJ45.
• 1 socket with Ethernet with low power supply (15 W), compatible with RJ45.
- Zero network configurations
- Fully compatible to the Ethernet (IEEE802.3) and OMNEO standard
- Supports loop through connection with cable redundancy
- Acoustic feedback suppression, echo cancellation and equalizer
- Standby mode to be environment friendly