DICENTIS incorporates several standardized technologies that have been combined to create an open platform. Complete system solutions can be created by simply integrating compatible products. This makes DICENTIS extremely scalable, enabling it to evolve with the growing needs of meeting and conference facilities. At its heart, the DICENTIS Conference System makes use of the unique IP based OMNEO media networking architecture, developed by Bosch.
The elegantly designed DICENTIS Discussion devices enable participants to speak, register a request to speak and listen to discussion. The DICENTIS Discussion with touchscreen has a 4.3 inch touch screen and is completely software upgradable. It has lots of features including independent dual-use for language selection and voting. A simple software setting enables two participants to share a device and listen to proceeding in two different languages. Separate votes can also be cast on a shared device. The 4.3 inch capacitive touch screen informs participants of the proceedings and increases meeting efficiency by displaying the current speaker and delegates in the request list. Available translations and voting information can also be displayed.
Bosch DCNM-DE Discussion Device with HD Microphone
•Single use and chairperson can be configured via the PC configuration software application
•4.3 inch capacitive multi-touchscreen for displaying
• Multiple user interface languages in original characters
• Speaker list and Request list
• Customer logo
• Built in Near Field Communication (NFC) contactless tag reader
• Additional functionality by use of software licenses only
• Identification functionality
• Select language.
• Dual use.
• Audio mute button
• Supports star and loop-through connection.
• Crystal clear sound due to a very high signal to noise ratio
• Maximum speech intelligibility is guaranteed.
• The loudspeaker and microphone can be active at the same time to facilitate a face to face meeting experience. A feedback suppressor is built in to prevent acoustic feedback.
• Encryption ensures that information within the system remains confidential.
• A socket is provided to connect the pluggable microphones DCNM HDMIC, DCNM MICS or DCNM MICL (to be ordered separately).
Headphones and loudspeakers
The device has a headphone connection and independent volume control (on both sides of the device), so the speaker can be heard clearly even when there is excessive background noise.
Controls and Indicators
Top side of device:
• 4.3 inch capacitive display with touch screen
• Microphone with a red or green indicator:
• Red indicates that the microphone is active.
• Green indicates that a request-to-speak is accepted.
LED indicators on device showing:
• Microphone on state - Red.
• Possible to speak - White
•Priority - White (Chairperson only).
• Request to speak - Green
Left and right hand side of the device:
• Rotary controls for independent headphone volume control.
• Socket for pluggable microphone
• Two 3.5 mm (0.14 in) headphone sockets stereo jack type
• 2x RJ45 compatible connection for system communication and power
• Hot Plug-and-play